Hydraulic accumulators are pressure compensation vessels and energy buffers
Pressure accumulators are used as pressure compensation vessels and balance temperature-related changes in volume and pressure peaks in hydraulic systems. Acting as a buffer accumulator, they also absorb the energy caused by pressure changes and release it later when necessary. They are also used to safely compensate for leaks , dampen pulsations and absorb shocks in systems and machines.
Bladder accumulators for large oil volumes
Bladder accumulators consist of a high-strength pressure vessel and a sealed bladder, which can be filled with gas. These accumulators are notable for their high speed of reaction and rapid return of fluid to the system.
- 1 l to 50 l oil volume
- Permitted working pressure up to 350 bar
- Fluctuations are quickly equalised
Robust diaphragm accumulators
Diaphragm accumulators consist of a spherical pressure vessel and are robust against external forces. Diaphragm accumulators are used for applications with smaller volumes of oil.
- 0.075 l to 1.4 l oil volume
- Working pressure 100 to 350 bar
- Low-temperature application version for use down to - 40 °C available
Required equipment and suitable accessories
The HANSA‑FLEX online shop has numerous products, such as adapters, nuts and repair kits, for the mounting and safe operation of your pressure accumulator.
- Safety and isolation blocks for making safe and depressurising
- Accumulator brackets and clamps for mounting
- Inspection and filling equipment for checking the nitrogen pressure
“The ratio the operating pressure of the system and the gas charge pressure in the accumulator must be within the range specified by the manufacturer. Too great a pressure difference or large pressure fluctuations can lead to damage of the membrane or bladder.”
All pressure accumulators are manufactured by renowned European companies.
No compromise on safety
Pressure accumulators meet with the requirements of the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
Supplied with the appropriate European or international approval certificates.
Advice from experts
We support you in the selection and design of accumulators suitable for your application
High-quality pressure accumulators from the fluid specialists
All pressure accumulators are delivered ready to install from stock. On request, we can install your accumulator and fill it with nitrogen on site.
- Permissible temperature for bladder accumulators: - 15 ℃ to + 80 ℃
- Permissible temperature for diaphragm accumulators: - 40 °C to + 80 °C
- Material for bladder and diaphragm: NBR standard grade
- Material for diaphragm low-temperature version: ECO
- Connections: Internal or external threads
How a pressure accumulator works
The fluid experts from HANSA‑FLEX are officially authorised persons for pressure equipment. They carry out external visual inspections and provide inspection reports.
HANSA‑FLEX Industrial Service supports you with all servicing and maintenance work on your pressure accumulator systems, including nitrogen filling or their replacement.
HANSA‑FLEX supplies an extensive range of hydraulic components: from pumps and motors to cylinders and filters, from valves right up to switches and sensors.