HANSA‑FLEX has the right seal for the job
Hydraulic and pneumatic systems are only as good as their seals. Just one defective seal can lead to long downtimes and high costs. HANSA‑FLEX helps prevent this with its large stock of seals, expert advice and rapid order processing. If a special design is required, HANSA‑FLEX can manufacture it as a one-off item or a small batch series. You can find a wide choice of seals in the HANSA‑FLEX online shop.
Minimise downtimes with HANSA‑FLEX
With ready access to over 11,000 seals, HANSA‑FLEX can usually satisfy most requests immediately. By calling on a number of highly capable partners, HANSA‑FLEX can increase this to 25,000. The majority of orders are dispatched within a few days.
- Professional advice from experienced experts
- Rapid delivery from extensive stocks
- Immediate manufacture of special seals
Special turned components produced quickly and with extreme precision
- Manufacture of seals with diameters from 5 to 700 mm
- All popular materials such as NBR, HPU, FPM, POM and PTFE available from stock
- Professional advice from experienced staff
Cylinder repair and seals - all from a single provider
- In-house cylinder repair
- Close cooperation between our cylinder workshop and seal department
- Comprehensive specialist advice about the whole process
HANSA‑FLEX as an extremely wide range of products from well-known manufacturers
You receive sound technical consultancy services from our highly experienced staff
Wide range of materials
Seals are available in many materials such as NBR, FPM, EPDM, PTFE or PUR
The HANSA‑FLEX seal technology product portfolio
HANSA‑FLEX stocks an extensive range of seals and operates a manufacturing centre where special seals can be produced quickly in-house.
- Standard and special seals
- Hydraulic and pneumatic seals
- Static seals
- Sealing rings, flat seals and moulded parts
- Measuring aids for determining the right seal
- Assembly tool
Assortment box with O-rings to AS / BS standards
The handy, robust plastic assortment boxes contain a good selection of high-quality sealing rings in various sizes for a wide range of applications.
- Usable for operating temperatures from -30 °C to 100 °C
- 328 O-rings in 30 sizes
- Up to 150 bar (or up to 500 bar with support ring)
HANSA‑FLEX offers a broad spectrum of high-quality hydraulic hoses covering all pressure ranges for use in mobile and stationary hydraulic systems.
HANSA‑FLEX has a wide range of over 4,500 hydraulic components such as pumps, motors, pressure accumulators, valves, switches and sensors for hydraulic equipment users.
Cylinder repair is a cost-efficient alternative
The HANSA‑FLEX in-house cylinder repair service restores full functionality to the overhauled component. Downtimes are minimised and costs reduced.