Perfect protection for hoses with accessories from HANSA‑FLEX
Hose lines from HANSA‑FLEX impress in numerous applications through their excellent quality. Products from the HANSA‑FLEX accessory portfolio not only protect susceptible hose parts in situations where particularly high mechanical load requirements or the effects of high temperatures present problems, but also protect people, for example from oil jet injuries. A wide range of products and expert advice ensure the selection implementation of effective and efficient protection solutions.
Various types of protection and fields of application
Protection against mechanical loads and heat
Hose lines can be exposed to extreme loads. HANSA‑FLEX provide solutions for protection against rubbing, kinking and heat. These solutions prevent damage due to rubbing, kinking and high temperatures.
- Rubbing and kinking protection using various materials
- Heat protection up to 260 °C using silicate, silicone or glass fibre
- Air conditioning hose made from glass fibre protects from condensation
Protection of people from oil jet injury
A jet of oil escaping from a defective hydraulic hose line can lead to serious injuries. An extremely tear-resistant textile protection hose blocks these jets and conducts the escaping oil safely away.
- Protection hose made from high-strength nylon
- Extremely abrasion resistant and flame retardant
- Internal diameters of up to 127 mm
Accident prevention using hose restraint devices
In addition to traditional hose restraints, HANSA‑FLEX also offers its STOP LOCK hose retention system for effective protection against pulled-out, whipping hoses. These steel rope loops can be adjusted to suit the hose diameter, are simple to install and provide high levels of protection.
- Hose retention system for protection against whipping hoses
- STOP LOCK system has the ability to be adjusted to suit the hose diameter
Further solutions in the field of hose protection and safety
Bundling of hoses
- One-piece lashing strap with clamp lock
- Retaining band with Velcro fastener and mounting eye
- Flame-retardant hose bundling with Velcro fastener
Thermoplastic shrink hoses
- With or without adhesive coating
- Black or transparent
- Shrinking temperature between 90 °C and 125 °C
Other accessories for installation
These topics may also be of interest to you
PTFE hoses with high chemical resistance
Because of their high chemical resistance against most media, PTFE hoses from HANSA‑FLEX are the first choice for all challenging applications.
Metal hoses with high temperature tolerance
Metal hoses excel in particular with their ability to withstand high mechanical loads, strength under vacuum and high temperature tolerance.
Industrial hoses in the highest quality
HANSA‑FLEX can produce industrial hoses to individual customer requirements quickly and competently in its own specialist hose workshop.